Hoka One One Evo Mafate- Men's
Remember back in 2009...... well, the Mafate was Hoka's original shoe and introduction to the world of running, mainly over in Europe.
Ten years later, the new Evo Mafate maintains its maximum cushion heritage but in a much more dynamic, light-weight and very durable.
One of the best features of the new Evo is the upper! It is made a single piece of engineered kevlar-infused mesh. The structure and support does not come from varying the weaving pattern of a single material but from varying densities of Kevlar thread woven in with the other more conventional threads. The resulting combination is non-wicking while also having high abrasion resistance, protection and drainage.
Finally, the 5mm Vibram® MegaGrip lugs on the outsole ensure that when your feet are on the ground, they’re truly on the ground.
If you love the Speedgoat 2, but it's a little narrow for the long distance races, then give the Mafate's the test.
- Weight- 9.6oz
- 4mm Heel to Toe Drop
- Stack Height 33mm/29mm
- Midsole Meta-Rocker geometry for smooth heel to toe transition
- Lightweight compressed EVA top midsole layer
- R-BOUND rubberized foam midsole/outsole
- High abrasion Matryx upper material for durability and foot hold
- Padded microfiber tongue
- Sculpted arch pod support for medial control
- 5mm Vibram MegaGrip outsole lugs