Patagonia Airshed Pullover
The new Airshed pullover is quickly becoming a favorite among the trail running crowd for delivering on-the-go breathability while simultaneously buffering wind and outwitting storms. Finished with a durable water repellent and and a stretch-knit cuffs and hem, this pullover keeps out bad weather while maintaining comfort.
The Airshed Pullover uses a soft, stretchy, whisper-light 100% nylon mechanical stretch ripstop fabric that helps create a highly breathable and fast-drying microclimate, perfect over a thin tee or more insulative underlayers.
The 1/4-zip allows for venting, a zippered chest pocket doubles as a self-stuffsack (with reinforced carabiner clip-in loop).
- Ultralightweight 100% nylon ripstop with stretch for ease of movement. A DWR (durable water repellent) finish provides additional moisture protection while a 4.2-oz jersey fabric wicks moisture along the cuffs and hem
- Zippered chest pocket converts to stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- 1/4-zip allows for venting
- Reflective logo on left chest and center back at neck
- Stretch knit at cuffs and hem is comfortable under gloves, keeps out weather and dries fast