Patagonia Nine Trails Pack 20L
The Patagonia Nine Trails Pack was made to carry just what you need for moving quickly and comfortably on hikes, scrambles and cobblestone streets when you don’t need a full quiver of gear.
- The U-shaped lid provides easy access to the main compartment, where there’s room for a hydration reservoir, food for a long day of motion and extra clothes in case you meet up with a brewing afternoon thunderstorm.
- A separate stash pocket holds your smaller, easily misplaced items like sunglasses, a trail map and sunscreen.
- The pack’s exterior has a large stretch pocket in front and quick-stash pockets on the sides for securing extra gear you want to keep handy. We built the back panel from mono-mesh to prevent moisture buildup and provide excellent airflow; it’s the most breathable back panel we’ve ever made.
- Designed with perforated foam, the padded shoulder harness and waistbelt keep your load comfortably centered and close to your back so your gear moves with you, not against you.
- Compression straps on each side allow you to manage the size of various loads.
- Made of lightweight yet highly durable 4.2-oz 210-denier CORDURA® 100% nylon ripstop with a 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% polyester lining.
- Both fabrics are treated with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Available in S/M and L/XL
- Weight: 840g (1 lb 13.6 oz)