Topo W's Ultrafly 2
The updated Ultrafly 2 has retained all of the qualities we loved about the midsole we loved. The 3 density midsole a softer EVA piece along the lateral heel, firmer EVA along the medial side and high rebound injected EVA through the body.
What has been updated:
- New upper is a softer mesh, more flexible and gives a better foothold then the previous version.
- More reinforced to help with tearing we found happened after 400+ miles logged in the shoes.
- More breathable- #ATX Summer approved!
- New ortholite footbed which provides additional comfort by resisting compression and eliminates odor-causing bacteria.
- Rigid toe bumper has been replaced by a softer, more flexible overlay.
Overall, the shoe is still the great ride of the original Ultrafly with a new, sleeker look and a much better upper.
At 28mm stack height in the heel and 23mm forefoot, the Ultrafly 2 had a 5mm drop.
- Weight – 10 oz (Men’s 9), 8.3 oz (Women’s 7)
- Rubber Outsole – 4.5mm
- Midsole – 18.5mm/13.5mm
- Footbed – 5mm
- Total Stack Height – 28mm/23mm (5mm drop)